Bailey's Chocolate Mousse Pie
Ingredients for Pie:
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ cup Milk
1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liquor
6 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 cups Whipping Cream - whipped until soft peaks form
1ea. 1/4 oz. pkg Unflavored Gelatine
Ingredients for Crust:
1 pkg. Graham Crackers, either plain or chocolate
1 stick Butter
1. Prepare your crust, place the graham crackers in a food processor and blend until no chunks are visible.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan.
3. Once butter is melted remove pan from heat and add the graham crackers and stir well.
4. Place all into a pie dish and mold into a crust.
5. Let sit to set.
6. Pour the milk into a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatine over the top.
7. Let stand for one minute.
8. Stir over a low heat until the gelatine is dissolved.
9. Add chocolate chips, stir constantly until all of the chocolate is melted.
10. Stir in Vanilla and remove from heat.
11. Stir occasionally. Five minutes after removing from heat add the Bailey's.
12. When mixture can be dropped from a spoon and stays stiff, fold in the whipping cream.
13. Turn the filling into the crust.
14. Let sit in fridge for at least four hours before serving.